Let me introduce you to my new Best Friend... LASKO.He entered my life last week while the downstairs heater was broken.... why didn't he come sooner?!!
He's very quiet and just loves to hang out with me.... He is very entertaining and will turn back and forth over and over spreading his warmth everywhere. I can even be across the room and he will turn on his charm.
Parker is also becoming fond of Lasko, and tries to keep him to himself, but Lasko will always be true and loyal to me first!
Thanks Lasko for making my home a much warmer, cozier place to be!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
My BFF
at
9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
This scares me!
I'm a bit un-nerved myself! What's something that spreads heat used for anyway? I sure don't need one.
You're too funny Ginger. I have several heaters throughout the house here because we don't have a central heating system. So something like that would be my friend too.
Hey- that is cool! We have one of those that puts out cool air we use when it is humid in the summer.
Post a Comment