Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Day

Miranda and Parker both received their grades today for their Cell projects they completed last week.
Parker received 100% plus an extra 5 points Extra Credit plus he won the vote for "Most Scientific" earning him another 5 points for a total of 110%!
He brought home his project (yippee) and had the grade sheet with it, but dropped it at school so I guess we'll just have to trust him that it is true.

Miranda came home without her project and said the teacher put post-its in each booklet with comments and grade on it...
Here is her post-it...Miranda gladly let him keep it because she never wanted to see it again!
(Luckily I took a few pictures for keepsake)
Miranda has another Powerpoint project she's working on that is due Friday (darn teachers)

I keep telling my kids that they should try harder in school.
These grades are barely acceptable, but I won't ground them ... this time, because it's Christmas ;)

3 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Sometimes there are extra blessings in the family when someone is serving a mission. That must be whats happening. Couldn't be 'cause the dang kids are brilliant!

Natalie said...

Good job kids!

Darrel said...

We are so very proud of or wonderful grandchildren. You are so talented not to mention "Maganda at Guwapo".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...