Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Brace Face

He He...guess I shouldn't say that...I'll be nice.
Anyway...I finally got some pictures of Miranda that she "approved" of.





























Isn't she just the cutest pre-teen ever!
She has adjusted to life with braces so well. She can eat anything, and still sings up a storm.
I remember having a tough time singing when I had them.


Now for a look to the future....



This is Miranda all made up for her Broadway competition dress rehearsal!
Let's hope it's a while before she's ready for makeup full time. She looks TOO grown up with it on. I can't believe how long her eyelashes are WITHOUT mascara.
The final competition is this Saturday. I'll get some more shots of her in both costumes. It should be a fun day. She's quite excited.

3 Comments:

Natalie said...

Holy cow is she looking more and more grown up. She's gonna be a heartbreaker Ginger.

Stacie said...

What a hottie! She needs to quit growing up...makes me feel old!

Verlynn said...

Go Miranda! Hope I can make it to at least one performance.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...