Friday, March 14, 2008

Field Day

Today was a fun day for Parker at school. It was Field Day! I was there also, providing drinks and popsicles from the PTA. Earlier in the week I made T-shirts for Parker's class (Yes, all 32 of them). They were named Maranto's Mix-ups. I designed the logo on the computer then applied them to the shirts with iron on transfer. Then I helped the kids each paint a letter on the back of their shirt that once put in order had a secret message. (thus the mix-up). It was a very fun day despite the wind and crisp spring air.













Parker has had a great 4th grade year. He has a very fun teacher this year.
And yes, he even pulled off straight "A"s again so he did earn his video game honestly.

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

So the shirts worked okay? Can't wait to see the pics.

Verlynn said...

Love it! Bet they loved them. Especially with the added message.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...