I informed my children this morning that because it was Easter I was entitled to some family photos. Miranda pulled the strangest face and Parker just moaned. I promised them that if they posed for me today I wouldn't ask them to take family photo's again until Mother's day.
They were pretty willing once it came time after church to smile for us. Luckily Grandpa Dennett was here and willing to take the photo's for us.
I never feel like I have enough family photos.
I love this picture of the kids!
We had a wonderful Easter weekend spent with family. Yesterday we got together at my parent's house for an annual Egg hunt, coloring and delicious Dutch oven Dinner. Heather wasn't able to make it, and Steve wasn't there, but everyone else including Granny, Lee & Shirley, Sean & Stacie came. 

(Notice the lack of Candy in Miranda's basket because she didn't really want to join in the hunt)
Today Nancie & Raynold came to share Easter dinner with us. (I think they secretly just wanted to warm up for a couple days).
I've really enjoyed this Spring Break Week with the kids. I'm sad to get back to the normal daily grind (and waking up at 6am).
I tried to be a fun and entertaining mom this week, but now that the kids are getting older they aren't so impressed with the ideas I come up with anymore. (I thought they'd like to shop all day with me...ha ha)
Ah well, To everything there is a season.
HAPPY EASTER!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Grin and LOVE it!
at
11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Love family photos when you can get them. Lookin' good!!
That is a great family picture. Good bribery technique...Mother's Day will be here before you know it!!
Post a Comment