...SWIMMING'S FOR SUMMER!
Sometime in February, when we had a fluke couple of warm days, the kids decided it was time to go swimming. I informed them that the pool was toooo cold (it was 50 degrees at the time) and once the hit 70 degrees they would be able to swim.
We turned our Solar heater on a couple weeks ago, again, I figured it would be a while before it would reach 70. On Tuesday, Miranda was wandering around outside and happened to check the pool thermometer...guess what....it read 72 degrees!
(here's the proof)
I couldn't believe that the kids would actually want to swim, but they did.
Tuesday, Parker and his friend Brecken jumped right in. Miranda was bummed she couldn't get in because we only had 15 minutes before leaving for Broadway class.
So again today the kids wanted to swim.
I honestly don't know how they can do it. I'm the type of person who likes to swim in bath water! (minimum 85 degrees).
They had a great time and their teeth weren't even chattering when they got out. (mine were because I was sitting in the shade...I'm such a whimp)

I suppose I couldn't go back on my word about the 70 degree thing.
Both of them love to swim, they really do live in the pool during the summer.
I have proof of this because I'm constantly washing beach towels.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Silly Kids.....
at
11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
I was thinking just today how nice it would be to go swimming. I so wish Pahrump had an indoor pool. I'd soo be there.
Those kids are nuts!!! It must be Ryan's side of the family. Ian said he wants to go swimming in your pool also when I told him about your kids.
Post a Comment