Friday, March 7, 2008

A Very Merry Unbirthday

We've had a lot of birthday excitement going on around here lately.
First of all, Miranda decided to bake a cake for two of her YW leaders that had birthday's this week. She did an excellent job! The only thing I did was base coat the two layers.












She did ALL the baking and decorating by herself!

The next birthday we had was the Relief Society Birthday. My mom and I both had the celebration Yesterday. Mom's ward had a "Teaparty" decorated in bright whimsical colors. Mom baked cupcakes for the party and I created these little teacups to use as toppers. We assembled them last Saturday after the Card Exchange.
Gotta love the Cricut DS!


Last but not least....my ward celebrated the RS birthday by going to the Humanitarian Dept in DI and put together Hygeine Kits and Layette kits and whatever else was needed to do. We had a boxed meal on the drive over there, and I made cookies for each meal. I had a more elaborate topper designed, but they just wanted to keep it simple. So this is what I came up with. I made 60 bags (180 cookies)
Wow...so many things to show and tell today. One last picture of the card I created for the pink themed swap we had last week. It even fits in with my Birthday theme today!


OOps..no image because it's being PUBLISHED!!!! In CARDS Magazine Sept 2008
WOO HOO


2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Very nice job Miranda! Love the cookies also. Naturally, I'm extra fond of my tea cups. You're too talented for words!

Stacie said...

Everything looks awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...