So we have this dog....Gus. Named after Agustus McCrae from Lonesome Dove (one of Ryan's favorite movies) He's 5 years old and has been with us for all his life. He's a German Shorthair Pointer and FULL of energy!
He loves to go bird hunting and running in the desert with Ryan. He has had more than his share of mischief. He's eaten two birthday cakes (before the big day), countless cookies, and pizza off the counter (note to self....next time get a shorter dog). It's a wonder he's still around with all the chocolate he sneaks.
But despite his shortcomings, he is a pretty decent dog. Parker keeps saying he wants to get a smaller dog that he can cuddle with, but I think we'll stick to one dog at a time.
So yesterday, a friend called and said he is taking a photography class and needed to take a photo of animals. So Gus and the kids became somewhat willing subjects.
I was gone when they took the photo's so was anxious to see how they turned out. I have a wonderful memory of our own photo shoot with Gus at Christmas and I know how crazy it can be to get him to sit still.
He emailed the photo's to us and thought they turned out great.
So....enjoy, Gus with Miranda and Parker!


Sunday, March 16, 2008
Man's Best Friend
at
9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Pug, ugh! Another dog with Gus around would be .... I can't even comprehend it! Cute pics.
Those pics are so cute. No dog for us, but we can appreciate others right?
Those are great pictures!! If Parker wants to borrow our little snuggler he is more than welcome to get his fix. I promise, a couple of days is all it would take.
Post a Comment