Parker got a craving for chocolate chip cookies today- he definitely comes by that naturally. He wanted to make them by himself so I did very little supervising. 
We ended up baking half the batch to enjoy and freezing the rest into preformed balls to cook later. Nothing like quick homemade cookies! 
I think the part Parker enjoyed the most is licking the bowl with the leftover cookie dough. He kept getting mad at me when I'd say "just do one more on the cookie sheet". He was afraid there wouldn't be any left to eat.
I suppose it's a little crazy to bake cookies when it's a very hot 105 degree summer day, but hey...when the urge hits..you just gotta give in!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
"C" is for Cookie
at
10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
I'd love to make some choco chip cookies. But I've had so many sweets lately I probably shouldn't. They sure look yummy though!!
Looking forward to the performance tonight. Don't think I'll be baking cookies for a few months. It's HOT! Parker's companions will be thrilled someday that he can make CC cookies. It would be a missionary dream come true. Keep me updated on Ryan's progress.
Post a Comment