Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer is Here!

Kids are out of school, Barbecue is warmin' up, the pool is crystal blue, now all I need is a pedicure to peek through my flip flops.
Tomorrow will be the official first day of Summer Vacation and I'm sooooo ready!
We don't have a ton of vacations planned, just Tuachan in St. George, Girls Camp, Family Camping and Ryan has his trip to Africa the end of June.
We may throw in a surprise trip just for good measure, but the kids are perfectly content just hanging with friends and lounging in the pool!
I have my cousin's wedding to attend to this weekend... so lots of flower arranging, finish the cake, decorating and favors then it's PARTY TIME!
Hope everyone has a Wonderful Fun-filled summer!

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Things are progressing with the wedding. I think we'll be ready. Going to be a great summer!

Natalie said...

If I'm able....I'm heading to your house to play in the pool too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...