Tonight was Miranda's special performance for mothers of Broadway students. She was very secretive with everything about the play. The only thing I knew about it is that she would be singing a song called 14G. She actually "allowed" me to take some photo's of her tonight before we left. I quickly jumped at the opportunity...


Mom and Grandma Sanders came to enjoy the play with Parker and I.
I should have known that I would get emotional, but I never dreamed I would bawl my eyes out! She sang a song from Wicked called "For Good" just for me. I had a difficult time controlling my emotions. She did an excellent job despite being embarrassed because I was crying so much. Here's a small sample of her song.
(be sure to mute my blog music first)
She also sang "14G" and I had composed myself by then so I could enjoy it more.
It was a super fun entertaining song. I'm having a hard time getting that video to upload so I'll try again later
The play was a tribute to all the mothers who faithfully drive the girls to rehearsals, performances, and whatever else is needed. I might complain once in a while, but, I honestly don't mind. I'm thrilled Miranda has found something she enjoys so much and is actually quite good at! As long as she continues to have fun, I'll take her anywhere! 
I love you Miranda, and thanks for putting up with all my crying tonight.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Mama A Rainbow.....
at
11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
What a boober baby. The songs were wonderful and I especially like the apartment one. Would be a fun one to perform at a family reunion or something. Your mama can do the opera and I'll do the jazz. Glad we were able to come and enjoy it.
That's so awesome Ginger. You know mom would be bawling too if it was us up there!! Miranda's getting all grown up!
I'm so glad she let you take pictures and post video. Miranda, you did an awesome job and you look beautiful!! Good job making your Mom cry happy tears, it is a daughters job and you did it so well!!:)
Post a Comment