Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just keep swimming.....

Just keep swimming....

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.
Today was the first PTA meeting with me as President (YIKES). I'm so super nervous that I can't even express. I hope to feel more the part once school gets closer to starting.
We also had our last official Girls Camp meeting tonight. I'm the assistant
certification person. It shouldn't be too crazy once we get there, but just thinking about it right now makes me squirm.
My mind is so full I can't seem to get my thoughts in order, so forgive the crazy flow of topics......

Parker has wanted a new game for Wii... so yesterday he worked any and all jobs we could find for him to do so he could earn the rest of the money he needed. He was a very willing worker (even when a rock smashed his finger). Now I just need to figure out a way to get him that excited about doing everyday chores!

Ryan has been anxiously working on little unfinished projects around the house.
He said (jokingly) that he didn't want something to happen to him in Africa and not have them finished. I didn't laugh at his joke, but I am happy about the completed projects.
We even have new closet organizers coming in a couple weeks! I'm so excited.
I'm hoping that will inspire me to get other closets organized around the house.
I'd like to get a few other little projects finished this summer as well. It's a never ending job to keep a house in order.

No pictures to share because Blogger is still working funny. Anyone else having issues with loading pictures? I just get the html code instead of the image posted. Strange.

Tomorrow the kids and I are taking off to Cedar City. Miranda needs her braces adjusted and I'm going to finally get the little boo boo on my bumper repaired. (don't ask). It should be a relaxing couple days so I'm looking forward to the cooler weather for a bit and spending time with the kids.

Not sure if I'll post while I'm away....They only have Dial-up in Cedar.
Have a great weekend!

1 Comment:

Verlynn said...

Remember.. it's summer VACATION! Not summer going crazy and working like a maniac. Relax once in awhile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...