Yesterday was the wedding for my cousin. It turned out quite nice. I was pretty pleased with the cake. Here are the pictures of the finished product as well as the flowers and food set up. (blogger is a bit messed up tonight so not sure if they'll post) 



I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of Miranda and her friends working away in the kitchen. They were in charge of keeping the food platters filled. They did an excellent job. Parker just had fun hanging out with his cousins.
I do quite enjoy making cakes and flower arrangements. I sometimes complain about making them, but I shouldn't. They are fun to do. I don't get the opportunity too make them often.
I've got some fun projects and photo's of the kids to post so once blogger is running better I'll get them up.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Wedding Day
at
8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
That cake is AMAZING!! You definitely have HUGE talent! I am so glad you posted pictures, I was anxious to see how it all turned out.
love the pics Ginger. You and mom did a fabulous job on everything.
Great pics. Nat didn't get many with my camera. Will try to post them soon. You are the bomb!
Post a Comment