Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm going to Hollywood!

Bright and early tomorrow morning we're off on our last summer adventure. We're heading to Beautiful LA to see Wicked, the Musical and go to a Dodgers game. (I've been fasting for a week to make room for a Dodger Dog)

I've been talking about going to see Wicked for quite a while now and I'm so excited to finally be going. I've heard so many good things about it!

Updates will come just as soon as I return. Have a wonderful weekend!

3 Comments:

heather said...

I am so very jealous. Tell me what you think of Wicked. If you liked it well enough, we can maybe plan a girl weekend in Seattle in April. Wicked will be playing at the 5th Avenue theater. I really want to see it!!
Have an awesome weekend!!!

Natalie said...

That is soo cool Ginger. I hope you guys have tons of fun. Think of me while your there!!

Verlynn said...

Add my jealously to the list! April sounds like it might be a good idea and a great way to spend time with my girls. Have fun and remember us "less than Wicked" folks back home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...