It's August 24th, but it's more like New Years Day for me. Every year as school starts I feel a new resolution to do oh so many things.
So many changes, with back to school, new clothes, new routines and holidays are right around the corner. I truly treasure this time of the year. I always have new found willpower to get serious on my exercise/eating routine in September. Hopefully it will hit me soon!
Miranda and Parker aren't sure about starting school this year. They are both the top of the school with Miranda in 8th and Parker in 5th grades. Neither one was very interested in back to school shopping (my favorite part). Miranda is perfectly content with what's already in her closet, and Parker, well, he's just a boy who doesn't worry too much about clothes. It's been a strange start to the school year to say the least.
This will be an interesting/exciting year. I'll be busy as usual filling my duties as PTA President at Parker's school. (don't ask how that happened..it's all a blur).
I hope to get into my routine soon with everything. Between the office, school, home, Exercise, Broadway, Scouts, Church, etc....
It might be a couple weeks however, since we're going camping this weekend and I'm off to Creative Escape in Arizona the week after that.
THEN my new year's agenda can begin!
So happy new (school) year to everyone!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Happy New Year!
at
10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Hope it's a good year for ALL of you at school. Remember to delegate...
Um, yeah. I guess the new school year could be a New Year. Hopefully I'll find the motivation to get moving. Hope the kids have a fun first day of school.
Post a Comment