Gus is just an incredible hunting dog.
The perfect point, the perfect patience,
The perfect prey?
Take a look at him in action...
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
The Mighty Hunter
at
9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gus is just an incredible hunting dog.
The perfect point, the perfect patience,
The perfect prey?
Take a look at him in action...
at
9:23 PM
4 Comments:
You've got to be kidding! That's hysterical. Who need Orkin?
I'm thrilled to see that our dog Duke isn't the only "bug hunter" around. I was quite impressed with the self control Gus had. Duke just demolishes everything in his path to get to the fly, including Wyatt!
How cool is that!! I guess you won't be mounting that kill. :) I love that you got it on video! We need to borrow him, the flies have it way too easy around our house.
That video is too funny. I'm a little grossed out by him eating the fly, but I guess it's better then having to pick up and put it in the garbage.
Post a Comment