Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wild Hog

Ryan's brother, Eric, is an avid Harley Davidson Fan. He and Lori take frequent weekend trips just to get away and feel the wind in their hair.
In fact, he's tried for years to convince Ryan that he needs a Harley and we join them on their little excursions. Luckily, Ryan hasn't given into the idea (yet)
I'm not sure if I'd make a good "biker babe"

Saturday while everyone was hanging in the front yard, Raynold decided to jump on to one of the bikes in the driveway. Harmless enough right?

I'm not sure how it happened, but he decided to take off on a ride. As he swerved around the driveway turning around he said, "I hope I remember how to drive this thing"
It was the longest few minutes of Eric's life, wondering if his dad, and the bike would come back in one piece. Finally, we heard the rumblings of the Harley coming around the corner.

What a relief that he made it back...camo house shoes and all! I'm not sure if Eric could handle another joy ride, but Raynold seemed to really enjoy it!

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Good for Raynold!

heather said...

You know, you could always get some biker babe tips from your sister. Maybe she'll even let you borrow her bandanna!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...