Monday, August 18, 2008

It's finally here!

I went into Pebbles tonight and saw it officially sitting on the shelf....
The September issue of CARDS magazine.

I frantically flipped through the pages to locate my card.....
Finally....I found it, big as day on page 75.
I can't believe the stores got their issues before I did.
When I came home I went directly to the mailbox to see if my issue came....it did!
I proudly showed it to Ryan and Miranda....
So for those who don't buy this publication...here's a picture of the page

Now everyone go buy one because it's the best issue EVER! (he he)
Now to patiently await the Oct/Nov issue of Paper Trends that will have my Thanksgiving Pie Favors!

5 Comments:

Natalie said...

Woo Hoo!! I was wondering about that. I can't wait to see and actually touch the page. I guess it's me next right?!?

Verlynn said...

Wow! I'm heading to Michael's and/or Joann's tomorrow! Will you autograph it for me?

Sommer said...

Congrats Ginger! You are now published!!!!! Can I tell that to everyone we meet at Creative Ecsape? Our should I just wear a shirt that says "I'm with Ginger" Very cool!

Sommer

Debbie Freeman said...

How cool is that!! We all love the card! My girls want to know if we can do a craft like that tomorrow. Ummmm...they got jipped in the "crafty Mom" department!! Miranda should feel very blessed!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ginger!!! You are one of the most talented women I know--you can do just about everything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...