Thursday, August 28, 2008

Maiden Voyage

We're off on a new adventure this weekend. Not that I haven't been camping at Duck Creek before, but....this time we're taking our new trailer! Can you believe it...after all these years of Ryan wanting one, he finally found a deal too good to pass up. It's a 30ft bumper pull with 2 slide outs. It has a set of bunk beds for the kids so we won't need to make out beds every night. There's also two TV's and DVD players.

We're all pretty excited about the travel possibilities we'll have with a trailer.
We're going to keep it in Cedar (go figure our HOA won't let us keep it in front of our house).
I've been busy all week stocking it with all the necessary things like cards, bug spray & rain ponchos. It's supposed to be a serious down pour and major drop in temp. in Cedar this weekend. Can't wait to stay nice and dry inside the trailer :)
We're going with the Websters and the Christofferson's might meet us for a bit too. Should be fun despite the weather.
We'll be home Monday, then I'm off again Thursday morning for Creative Escape in AZ
I've had serious "to do" lists this week. I hope to check everything off so I can have a couple relaxing weekends.

1 Comment:

Verlynn said...

Hope you have a great time. I'm jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...