I'm just feeling relaxed and refreshed tonight.
I hosted a Relief Society Board Meeting at my home and even though there was a chill in the air, we sat outside on this beautiful Fall night. I did have candlelight, space heater, and extra blankets just in case. But it was truly a refreshing and uplifting evening. (Bishop Craig gives the best talks)
They served desserts, appetizers, and Hot Chocolate (my personal favorite!)I love it when I get opportunities to host things at my house. I get so many things done (aka-cleaned). I even added the backyard to my chores to complete! Now I get to relax and enjoy myself the next few days.
This morning was also a fun relaxing time that I got to spend with Parker on a field trip to the Wetlands. The weather was also perfect for hiking around outside and looking at a bit of nature.


I'm so glad I have the opportunity to spend this extra bit of time with Parker in his school. I'm crazy busy with PTA stuff all the time, but I also set aside time each week to volunteer in his classroom. I love to get to know his teachers and friends better.
So now at this very late hour, I'm enjoying one more mug of hot cocoa and enjoying a moment of peace in my mind. Things are going to get a little crazy for me in the next few weeks, so I need to take advantage of every spare relaxing moment I can.
Ryan is away deer hunting for the weekend so it's just the kids and I to hang out together.
I LOVE to hang out with my family! Just doing nothing in particular.
Especially when I don't have "things" that need to be done! (at least not yet)
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Aaaaahhhhhh....
at
11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
I totally agree with the hosting at your own house thing. I get so much more done when there is a goal like that. Our backyard is still so nice since we had the RS cooking class here two weeks ago. Haven't really had to do much inside either. Love it! Hopefully, it will be a relaxing weekend.
You can host any kid of dinner for me anytime. How about every Friday for me and John's date night? Kidding! I say kidding because you would actually do it. Your Amazing that way! Anyway, it looks great, the whole thing.
Post a Comment