Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

Tonight we're heading to Cedar for the big Thanksgiving Feast with Ryan's family. It will be cold but fun! I'm looking forward to a little break from my to do lists and just relax and spend time with my family. I'm still in denial that tomorrow is actually Thanksgiving and Christmas is only weeks away. A lot of people I've spoke with already have their shopping done and decorations up. I plan to get to the shopping and decorations soon. I like to get to it the weekend after Thanksgiving, but with being out of town, I'm not sure if that will happen.
As ususal, I've over committed myself so unfortunately the handmade cards and decorations will have to wait for a bit.
The kids are so funny about what they want for Christmas. Parker keeps changing his mind about what he wants most. So now he's decided to make 2 lists...one with the most desired items and one with the so-so items. Miranda, on the other hand, never gives us a list so we're left to our own creativity. What on earth do you get for a 13 year old who doesn't even want a new cell phone?
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

Natalie said...

Hope you have fun in Cedar. I'm at a loss for what to get my kids. They both don't really talk about what they'd like for Christmas yet, so there ya go. If there's anything I can do to help you from over in Pahrump, let me know.

Verlynn said...

Hope it's a safe journey and you return de-frosted. Looking forward to next Wednesday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...