Today my blog is one year old! It's been such a great experience for me to be able to write about my family in all our crazy, quiet, sad and fun moments.
I may not have a ton of blog followers, but that's quite alright. This journey has been more for me than anyone else. I used to be an excellent journal writer, but as kids came and life took over, I was soon out of practice. I've enjoyed writing again about my simple life with my wonderful family.
To celebrate this day I thought I'd highlight some of our favorite posts in the past year.
So enjoy a little review of some of our family favorites.....
Happy Birthday Miranda
Hat-itude
70's and Lovin Spring
Vampire Prom
Better Late than Never
Wax Museum
The Mighty Hunter
Wickedly Amazing!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday!
at
8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Happy Birthday to your blog. I guess I should check mine since I started it not too long after you.
Happy Blog Birthday!
Love,
Sommer
Who'd of thought that there could be another excuse for a celebration? Congrats on your blog-day. I have certainly enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment