I love to go on vacation, but it's oh so nice to come home. Call me a hermit or homebody,and I'll just agree with you. There's something about the comfort and familiarity of being home that is just so nice.
Today I was able to rope my family into posing for family photos for our Christmas card. Ryan just told the kids to grin and bear it! (smart man)After a few warm up shots, we got serious and were able to get some great photos.

I just LOVE my family!
Nancie and Raynold even got into the game and posed for us...
Aren't they just the cutest!
So, which photo will be on our Christmas card? What will our card look like? When will our cards be finished and mailed? Those are all excellent questions....stay tuned!
Friday, November 28, 2008
There's No Place Like Home
at
10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Wow, those pictures turned out great. I can't wait to see your cards and the family picture you chose. Wish mine was a little nicer.
Post a Comment