My thinker is getting a little tired lately. I've taken on quite a few projects lately. One just leads to another, and another and.... What's that wor
d again....oh yea....NO.
Problem is... I really DO want to do the things I volunteer for. I quite enjoy everything creative it's so fun for me. I'm truly not complaining (although that might be my family you hear in the background) Problem is, I need to learn to balance the creative part with the practical part - you know, house cleaning, office work, grocery shopping, gym, cooking dinner etc...
Hummmm, any suggestions.
It hit me today that Thanksgiving is a week away. Where has this year gone?! Christmas is just around the corner and I have so many project gifts in mind. I hope I can get to them. I've also got all the supplies for my Christmas Cards. Just need to cut and assemble - easy right?
Wanted to share some fun news about Parker,
Remember when I posted about the game that he pre-ordered and worked so hard refinishing the benches to earn money for? Well, the day finally arrived. It was released on Sunday, but he wasn't able to pick it up until Monday after school. He was jittery and nervous all weekend.
Now he's settled down a bit and is just enjoying the new game.Ahhh, the joys of childhood! To just sit back and enjoy some fun! My idea of fun has changed quite a bit over the years.
My thinker and body is exhausted today... I'm off to bed so I can rejuvenate and start all over again tomorrow.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Oh the Thinks I Can Think
at
10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
Seriously, CALL me if you need help. I love to help and I'm a better helper then creator. I'm not kidding, you call me!!
Love the wall! That must of taken you forever. The colors you used are just awesome. I would have never thought to do anything like that because I don't have that creative mind of yours. Now you have me wanting color in my house. How??? I have to think about that.
Polk a dot's? Huge Dot's? But how?
You know, I'm the same way. I really can't say no when asked. I just don't get asked very often. Congrats to Parker and his new game. It could be worse Ginger.
I'm excited for you to see the glittery stuff at Jan's. That'll make at least one project more fun and different. I'm here when you need me. If you weren't so dang talented people would ignore you more often so it is sort of your own fault! Love you.
Post a Comment