Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

Yes, you read the time right....it's 3 in the blessed AM!!!
We just returned home from the Midnight show of Twilight! What a mom won't do for her daughter....
There was about 15 of us that went- moms and girls included. What a fun bunch of Twilight crazies!We decided to find a theater that wouldn't be so crowded so we ended up at Neonopolis on Fremont Street.... at midnight...in the dark.... scary! We got there around 9pm so went around looking for something to eat. The girls found their favorite snack right away...
As luck would have it, we were right under the Fremont Street canopy when the Queen Tribute began. All the moms were really getting into all the songs. The girls even got into the act when "We Are the Champions" began playing. What a bunch of hams.

We went back to the theater around 11pm to get in line....well, we were first!
Julie brought along a sheet of Twilight trivia questions and bubble gum for prizes.
So, we hung out answering questions. As more people came in line, they also joined in the game. It was too funny.
They opened the door to the theater and we piled in to find our seats right in the center. The theater really never filled up so it was nice.After arriving home at 3am being tired and having to wake up at 6am the next morning, I have to wonder if it was all worth it. I got to spend an evening with Miranda, and tons of girl friends....yea...it was worth it...even if the movie didn't quite live up to the book.

1 Comment:

Natalie said...

I'm sorry you guys didn't like it. I still need to see the movie, dispite what you guys think of it. I'd love to see it in the theater just to get the full experience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...