Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family Frenzy!

Ok, is there such a thing as too much family??....
No Way!
After spending a couple days with Ryan's family, Saturday Ryan and I went to dinner with my family to celebrate my brother Steven and sister Heather's birthday. We don't all get a chance to be together too often so it was fun.( I'm just sad my brother Logan couldn't make it.)Natalie & Loney....Heather & Nathan...Amber & Harlen...Ryan & Ginger...Mom & Dad (and Steve)Steve and Heather even got their own special Happy Birthday song by the opera lady!Me and my sisters! Natalie, Heather, and Amber. (I'm the tall one...he he....gotta love high heels) Thanks everyone for a fun night. Love Ya!!

3 Comments:

Natalie said...

Hey, love the pics. It was a lot of fun at dinner wasn't it!
I was working on a new Christmas blog if you want. Looks good otherwise.

Verlynn said...

Great fun at dinner. I'm so thankful for my amazing, wonderful family. I know, I know, calm down..no tear on the blogs. Everything looks very Christmasey. Where's Gus in the card pics???

Kathy said...

What a great family you have. I'm glad to hear your Thanksgiving was so good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...