I knew the time would come when I would have to face the fact that my little baby was all grown up. You can deny it as long as possible, but it is inevitable.
You can't always keep them young, carefree and untamed.
Soon they must step out of their cocoon and emerge a beautiful, grown up, butterfly....
Sniff.. sniff...
I'm talking about Sophie....that cute little rag-a-muffin, puff ball of a puppy
(who, by the way, ate two pair of my favorite shoes this week so she's not on my good side right now)
Her unruly hair and matted fur had an endearing quality about it, but I knew it couldn't last forever. Someday she would have to come out of her shell and become the beautiful Cocker Spaniel I know she can be.
So here she is before the transformation.....
And here she is after......
But look at the bright side... now that she looks grown up... maybe she'll start acting grown up and stop eating my shoes!!!

4 Comments:
What really cracks me up is that you're writing this post at 5:30 in the morning! Seminary=blog update time?
Yes,Yes,Yes and many more yeses, she looks so pretty like she should. I think that is what she is supposed to look like. And My opinion does count. Ryan will love her new dooo. I know that for sure...
Wow, she looks soooo much better. Not so much of a rag-a-muffin. Too cute.
She looks older! Much more mature. Bet it doesn't stop the shoe eating. Did Gus recognize her?
Post a Comment