Monday, August 3, 2009

Three minutes of fame

A few weeks ago a few cast members from Seussical met at the studio to do a photo op for an article in the RJ about Broadway Bound.

We arrived in full "Cat in the Hat" makeup like it was a dress rehearsal. Once there the newspaper people wanted to interview one of the kids from the show. Miranda was chosen to represent the students of "Broadway Bound".

She was a bit nervous, but you can't tell at all!

Check out the video interview HERE !

You can also read the newspaper article HERE
It was in the Review Journal in the Summerlin View on Tuesday, July 28th.

I'm so proud of her and her 3 minutes of fame!




2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Very nice, Miss I'm wearing too much makeup, Miranda. Good interview.

Natalie said...

Like the new blog Ging! Very nice. Congrats to Miranda. She's better get used to being interviewed since I'm sure this won't be the last time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...