Parker went on his first Scout hike/over nighter last night. Ryan was able to help him get all his gear together before he left on Monday, so I just had to finalize the food and accessories details.
After meeting up at the church... they were off
Parker was pretty excited to be going on this new adventure. (To be honest, I was nervous as could be)
I received a call around 10:00am this morning to come pick him up at the church. He had a fabulous time and survived the 7 mile hike - (I knew it all along).
He's getting pretty excited to turn 12 and become a Deacon. I'm sure this is just the start of many outings and scouting adventures.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Scout Over-nighter
at
11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Way to go Park! Have fun with scouts and get that Eagle.
Post a Comment