There's nothing like the sight of a new backpack filled with freshly sharpened pencils, new pink erasers, clean & crisp lined paper and a fresh package of brown lunchbags. I mean this is a BIG deal... (I even changed my blog design and playlist to celebrate)
Yep.. school is starting tomorrow. The kids have a love/hate relationship with the start of a new school year. As much as they complain, I know secretly they are excited.
I will miss the relaxed schedule of the summer, but there's something to be said for the back to school routine. I'm not really looking forward to waking up at 5 am, but I'm sure after a few weeks my body will adjust and I'll look forward to going to bed at 9pm and wake before the sunrise. (really... did I just say that out loud?)
Come back tomorrow for a peek at our annual first day of school photo shoot!
(hopefully the kids will cooperate)
So I'm off to bed (yep it's 9:30pm) 5 am is going to come awful early tomorrow!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
School Schedule
at
9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Good luck with the new year! At least you don't have a billion PTA responsibilities to take care of also. You'll be cruising.
Post a Comment