Parker's best friend, Brecken, moved to Arizona this past week. Parker knew it was coming, but still had a hard time saying goodbye.
Ever since he moved in 4 years ago these two boys have been like two "nerds on a computer".
They have so much in common... it's scary!
Miranda even got along well with Brecken so it was always fun to have him hanging around because both kids were entertained.
He's been like a second son in our family and we will miss him and his family a lot.
Just wanted to post a few fun times the boys have had together. I know they will keep in touch with all the technology hook ups they have. But it's just not the same as having him here.
Friday, August 7, 2009
A sad goodbye
at
11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Comments:
Heck, I'm in tears here! I'm going to miss the stinker. Should have said good-bye on Skype. sniff,sniff.
Brecken Denler, may he rest in peace. :(
Post a Comment