First the Good....
I used to think our dog Gus was high maintenance .... that is until we got a new puppy...
Now I'm grateful for the more mature ways of a 6 yr old dog. He still has a lot of energy, but he's able to channel it into his outside running.
He's also found a new sleeping place.... in Sophie's new bed... 
Ryan is glad that Gus is secure enough in his manhood to sleep in a tiny, fluffy, pink bed.Now the Bad...
Aaaaargh... I can't tell you how frustrating it is to find little messes everywhere around the house (ok, those who have a toddler might be able to understand)
A napkin here....
Dog toys here....
and there...
Shredded paper everywhere!!!
And , you guessed it.... chewed shoes(don't worry, no heels were harmed when taking this photo)
She has ruined 3 pair of my shoes and one of Ryan's (so far)
So just a hint when you come to visit us... DON'T leave your shoes by the door!And now for the Adorable....
Awwwww.... Makes you just want to ignore the other messes doesn't it...
Even though she is in desperate need of a beauty salon visit (had to wait until 6 months old) she's pretty darn cute....She's just a fluffy little power ball!

Ok, so I guess we'll keep her... who could resist that face?But when the kids go back to school, Sophie may join them..... in obedience school!!!

3 Comments:
Um yeah, I have way to many messes to clean up without a dog. She is a cutie though.
Welcome to my world, except my world doesn't look that CLEAN in photos. No sympathy.
ginger, you do the best... I love your stories, so very clever the way you word it all,,,, and the oh so cute pictures of Gus, he is the best in his little pink bed... and that fluff ball Sophie I could just kiss her a million times...keep up the inf, I love it thanks Nancie
Post a Comment