Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day Review

This morning went pretty smoothly...
Both kids woke up without any bribing or dog licking.
They both packed their lunches last night so everything was ready to go.
Miranda was the first to leave at 5:50am for Seminary then off to High School at 6:45am. (I was even able to get 3 miles in while she was in Seminary)


Despite the crowded hallways and boring classes (you know... typical first day stuff)
She had a pretty great first day.

Parker was next to go... His alarm was me calling at 6:45 while I dropped off Miranda. Then off to school at 7:35am.


Parker also had a pretty boring, typical first day. He quite liked PE because they just sat and talked the whole hour. He said the whole switching classes seemed pretty normal.
No homework for either of them today.

Now hopefully tomorrow will run just as smoothly as today... With Ryan out of town I'm a one man show so things should run real smooth once we all get on schedule next week.
I even survived waking up at 5 am and got a lot accomplished at home today. I'm sure everyone will be ready to turn in early tonight and start all over again tomorrow :)

3 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Great looking kids! Good luck with the new year.

Kathy said...

HIGH SCHOOL???? Holy cow Ginger, where has the time gone. I'm glad your day went well.

Nancie said...

I think the same things as their other g-ma... they are so darn cute, and I know Miranda has a hard time with cute... oh,,well she can just handle it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...