Saturday, April 12, 2008

Career Day

Friday was an exciting day. Ryan went into Parker's class to talk about being an Attorney for Career Day. He had a tough act to follow because the dad that spoke right before him was an FBI agent and he brought in his bullet proof vests, guns and even handcuffed Parker's teacher for the kids enjoyment.
Friday's are my usual days to help out in the classroom. Miranda even comes in with me for a while after she is out of school. So our whole family was there to give Ryan support. Ryan was very good with the kids. He answered all their questions (and there were many). Parker looked pretty proud to have his dad there.
We're all pretty proud of Ryan. He works so hard every day to support and provide for our family. He has a lot of stress from work and the big caseload he has. Some nights he lies awake worried if he filed this or that or made a certain phone call. He is wonderful at what he does. He has such wonderful people skills. (As evident from his cell phone bill).
I was so bummed, however, when I realized I forgot my camera. I went to the school straight from the office so didn't remember to grab it in the morning.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...