I'm here posting in Washington. It was a very early morning that began at 4:30am for me. We boarded the plane around 9am and landed save and sound around noon.
It's cold and raining and my teeth were chattering the moment we landed. Good thing I brought my winter coat!
We've been to the Almond Roca Plant (I forgot to take my camera in). We bought some fresh almond roca for our party tonight! We also visited a Tulip farm near Heather's house. Because the weather is so cold the tulips at the Tulip Festival aren't open. We decided not to head over there since it wasn't in bloom.
OK...now I'm just rambling because the real thing I was so excited about is .....
Drumroll please.....
I'm going to get one of my cards published in the Sept. 2008 issue of CARDS magazine!
I checked my email to find a link to show Heather and I saw the acceptance email.
I can't hardly believe it! I'm soooooooo excited I can't even express!
The card they want to use is my Sweet Cupcake card. I already took it off my blog so if you haven't already seen the picture you'll have to wait until the issue comes out!!!!
Well, I better sign off...everyone's mad because I'm on the computer.
I'll add photo's when I get home.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Too Exciting!!
at
5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Congrats on the card GInger! I feel like I know a celebrity! Pretty soon you'll be teaching those classes at CKU!
I'm so happy for you Ginger. I'm very jealous too!!
Sooo cool! They finally picked a real winner.
Post a Comment