Thursday, April 3, 2008

One Tomato....Two Tomato

Yeah....I have tomatoes in bloom! I'm so excited. I check all the plants every day to see if there is anything new emerging. These tomatoes are the first to arrive....
I'm super excited to eat these yummy, fresh, ripe, garden tomatoes. (anyone jealous yet?)
When Parker came home from scouts, Ryan and I were at the movies (Vantage Point). He called me to inform Ryan & I that when we came home we would see a sculpture on the counter. We can look at it, but DON"T EAT IT! (he couldn't stress that enough to us). He wanted me to take a picture of it too. Of course I wanted to take a picture of it with him holding it. I tended this sculpture all week until I finally cornered him to get the picture.
You can see why he stressed to us not to eat it! He was quite proud of his accomplishments but wasn't too sad when I finally tossed it (whew). I did get the photo to remember it by.

I picked up a new cartridge for my Cricut this week. (Found it on clearance at Walmart!)
It's one of the Disney Princess cartridges. Of course I needed to test it out so I made up a couple images....












There is also Jasmine, and Pocahontas. There are all sorts of different images on this cartridge that have to do with these princesses. I didn't think I'd have much use for these, but they are pretty fun. It says that the more intricate cuts are better to do using the Expression machine, so I may eventually need to give in and invest in one.

On a final note...Nancie and Raynold came to hang with us over Conference weekend. I love when they come because I get my rear in gear and clean up the joint! So now I get to relax and enjoy this wonderful Spring Weather!!!

3 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Be sure to tell Nancie and Raynold hey from us. Tomato is looking good.

Natalie said...

if I liked tomatoes I'd be over there in an instant, so I guess they're safe.

Debbie Freeman said...

I am jealous of your tomatoes, I really need to quit thinking about planting and follow your example and do it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...