Friday, April 25, 2008

Card Class

For those that may be interested....I just thought I'd share the cards I came up with for my next RS Enrichment card class. All but two I made a while back and I'm just reusing them for this class. (much easier on me). The butterfly and heart cards are new creations.


















It was requested that I make some Thank You cards so Laurels could be invited to come. All of them can be whatever occasion they want except for one, I gave an option on the baby to be a B- or T with thank you.
I had 12 sign up for the last class and I made a total of 78 card kits (whew)
After I got all these done I realized there was a lot of PINK and GREEN..... oh well, guess if they don't like pink they don't have to get that card. The class isn't until May 22nd so there is plenty of time to get sign ups and kits ready.

1 Comment:

Verlynn said...

Is this card class madness going to continue every month? Great cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...