Thursday, April 17, 2008

For the Beauty....

Wow! What an amazing day. I spent all day at the church to finish setting up for the Stake Relief Society Enrichment night. It was a night to recognize all the many talents women have in our Stake. The hallways were lined with displays from sewing and handcrafts to photography and scrapbooking. It was an amazing night and I'm so happy I was able to be part of it.
As I mentioned before, I sang a duet in the program (For the Beauty of the Earth)
The entire program was music. I'm always so touched with musical programs and this one was incredible.
I also ended up helping with the food set up and display. The lady in charge wasn't sure what to do so I loaded up my car with all my platters and such to help out.
Here's a few pictures to share of the decorations I helped with.












Because I was involved with the set up all day I haven't had a chance to pack for the trip. I have to be at the airport by 7, but because of Miranda's school schedule, I'm going to be there at 6am.
Ryan is yelling at me as we speak to get busy packing and get to bed.
I think I finally agree. It's been a long exhausting day and I'm looking forward to a relaxing (although cold) weekend.

1 Comment:

Parker said...

That's quite late....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...