A lot has gone on this week, but not much to blog about. I'm leaving town for the weekend, so I wanted to post before then. I'm going to Seattle, WA with my mom and sisters to the Tulip Festival. It's supposed to be cold and rainy...woo hoo...my kind of fun!
I'm not much for cold weather, but I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with the "girls".
In fact, I can't think of the last time we did anything like this. This may even be a first!
Hummm....if it goes well we may need to make it a tradition.
Tomorrow I'm involved with a stake Relief Society Enrichment night. They are showcasing all the many talents in our stake. Including decorating, cooking, sewing, singing, dancing, and instruments. I'm involved with a couple "talent" showcases. I'm singing a duet, "For the Beauty of the Earth". And I'm also helping with the decorating. I spent all afternoon making arrangements and all evening setting up a giant tent and chandelier. Tomorrow I'll go back and finish with the set up including doing the table settings for all the refreshments. I hope to remember my camera so I can post how it all turned out.
By the way....Miranda and Parker both started blogs today. They are so excited about getting them all set up. They are on invite only so if you want to check them out, let me know and I'll pass the word along. I'm going to change my blog to invite only soon as well, so If I don't have your email, you won't be invited. But I can add anyone at anytime, just let me know.
Busy day tomorrow and it's awfully late!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Girls Just Wanna have FUN
at
12:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I wanna see your kids blog! They are good kids. I'd love to see what they're up to! I'm listening to your playlist while I get ready for work. Very calming.
Sommer
I'm so excited we're going to Washington. We're going to have a blast, and I'll be there to keep you warm.
Wow! New look since I was last here. Very nice. Can't wait for the trip myself.
Post a Comment