I finally have a few minutes to update since my trip to Washington. I just haven't had a chance to sit and blog. Like I said in my previous post, I had a wonderful weekend with my sisters and mom. Here are a few photo's from our trip.
We did go to a tulip farm near Heather's house. They actually had some beautiful tulips in bloom despite the cold weather.

I took the picture of the purple tulips for Miranda's sake. (she loves purple)
I couldn't pass by these beautiful PINK tulips without getting a picture with them.
It's been a while since all my sisters had a picture together. (notice I'm the only one with a winter coat , gloves and scarf...I'm such a whimp)
Heather's little boy Ian was such the entertainment for the weekend.
He is quite a talker for a 5 year old.
He NEVER stops!
He and I rode in the back of the car a lot of the time so he took a picture of me with his daffodil in my hair and then took one of himself.... He's such a crack up!

Saturday morning we woke up to SNOW...I was too cozy in bed to get up and get a shot of the ginormous flakes coming down. This is not my idea of a Spring vacation!
After a wonderful Mexican lunch (wouldn't be a vacation without a yummy Mexican meal). We went to the mall and a movie. On the way home Heather's car had issues and had to be towed home (sorry Nathan...he didn't want me to post that)
We didn't let a little car trouble ruin our fun. We had a rousing game of Hand and Foot (similar game to canasta so I'm told) Heather and Nat barely beat Amber & I ...it was a very close game.
I'm sure we could have won the next game but it was waaaayy too late.
Hey...how'd those cards
get there? (he he) Too bad it's a Black 3!
I'm lovingly known as the "cheater" in the family...which is funny because I really never cheat!
So there you have it....a rundown of the Smith Girls Weekend!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Tulips and Snow?
at
4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
The pictures are beautiful. I need to get copies of yours and mom's so I can maybe make a mini album.
How was Ian by the way?
Love it! I can't download my pictures yet. My computer is still screwed up. Will post and forward once I (Logan)gets it working again.
I loved having all of my sisters (and mom) up here to visit. Sorry about the snow. It is 71 today!! I am thinking that next girl's weekend needs to be in Mexico (or Hawaii)
Post a Comment