What a crazy week this has been so far. And It is only going to get more crazy. Our Stake is putting on a play. It's a Broadway review and has different songs from many Broadway plays. My friend Nicki is producing it and I've jumped in to help her out.
I'm doing the curtain and managing the backstage set changes, Parker is in one of the numbers, Miranda would love to be in it, but it's for 14 and older, so she is helping me backstage, Ryan is also helping with the set changes backstage so as you see our entire family is involved. We spent all of last Saturday at rehearsal, as well as every night this week. Tonight is the Family show and Friday and Saturday night are the big performances as well as a matinee on Saturday.
Here's a link for information for our Stake Play in case anyone would like to come. You do need a ticket, but they are free. Actually, Miranda and I are ticket takers as well, so if someone doesn't have a ticket we'll still let you in. It's going to be a fabulous show! Nicki has done a great job with it.
Needless to say every night this week has been and will be spent at the church. I hope Ryan is still speaking to me after this is over. I'm not sure he's as excited as I am to be helping out. I think it's fun to have our entire family helping out and involved.
I've taken my camera every night but have been too caught up in things to remember to get any shots. I'll try tonight to get some of Parker and the set.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Broadway Baby
at
6:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Still not sure about tonight. Maybe.. Sounds awesome and I'd love to see it.
Post a Comment