Parker is soooo excited. We finally got him a "big boy" bed. (Ok, I guess I shouldn't call it that, but it definitely is bigger and he has grown a bit also) He's had twin beds in his room (from bunkbeds that he and Miranda shared when they were little). He was ready for a change. Miranda got a new full size bed quite a few years ago. We figured the twin beds would work fine for Parker.
He's quite comfortable in his new bed. He has even started making it himself. (If I had known that I would have gotten one years ago).
The only thing left to do is paint his room. It's one of the only rooms we haven't painted in the entire house. I just couldn't paint until he decided on his "theme". I swear it kept changing every other month.
He's pretty happy with his new set-up and is actually sleeping in his room. (That's another story in itself). Now all he would like is a TV in his room. Hummmm.....we'll have to think about that one.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Big Boy Bed
at
1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
So cool for Parker. I remember getting a "big girl" bed. So nice to be able to have all that room. Thanks again for the beds. Will be getting them asap.
Looks good! This is really Mom but am using Heather's computer so decided to post my comment anyway. Gee, the family room will be sad without Parker as its permanent occupant!
Post a Comment