Where has this week gone???
The kids were out of school today, so what to do on a 3 day weekend????
A. Go to Disneyland
B. Go to Cedar City
C. Go Camping
D. Stay Home and be productive
Well, I really would like to have done choice A, but, we decided to spend this weekend at home. The kids, in fact, were strongly requesting this option. However, yesterday we surprised them with a trip to Tuachan to see Les Meserables. We left at 3pm and arrived home around 12:30am. Both Parker and Miranda wanted to see it again before it ended in a couple weeks. Ryan actually likes this production, so why not. Especially when you have a 2 for 1 coupon (thanks mom).
This photo was taken with the stage as the background, but I guess it was too dark and the flash only liked my kids (well, who doesn't?)
So except for our little getaway, we're staying home.
Today Ryan and I were both super productive. Ryan cleaned the garage and casita. I cleaned the house (finally) and even filled 2 more bags and a box for DI!(they're gonna love me).
Tomorrow I plan to work on more cleaning/organizing while I watch Conference. It always seems like the Saturday sessions slip past me, so I'm excited to see them tomorrow.
Tomorrow is also National Card Making Day. I hope to get my cleaning finished early so I can make a bunch of cards, both for fun and for the RS card class coming up.
I'm also working on a second blog that I can use to post my crafty stuff. I'll link to it soon once it's ready. Natalie is working on a background for me so it'll be super cute! (love ya Nat!)
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend as much as me!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Flying by....
at
11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Can't wait to see the CLEAN craft room. I'm going to try to begin similar projects this week. So glad you got to see the show again. I so love it.
That is soo fun Ginger. I'd love to be able to get away for the weekend somewhere with the kids. I need to get productive soon or I'm gonna go crazy. Wanna help??
How do I get adopted into this family? Seriously, never a dull moment in this house I can tell.
Post a Comment