Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hat-itude

Months ago Parker had decided what he wanted to be for Halloween. A "newsie" boy or Gavroche from Le Mes. Well, I was having a difficult time finding the right hat to complete the costume. So he finally settled on being Linus (I've added black stripes to his red shirt now).
Last Saturday while I was at Target picking up the red shirt for Linus, (an hour before the Trunk or Treat) I ran onto the perfect hat that he needed for his other costume. By this time It was too late to get the rest of the costume together for that one, so I stuck with Linus, however, I also picked up the hat just in case he changed his mind before Halloween.
He loved the hat and was thinking about changing, but decided to stick with Linus this year. (His teacher is a HUGE Peanuts fan).
He loved his hat soooo much that he has worn it everyday since I bought it, taking it off only for school.

He's still set on Linus this Halloween, but I can see a Newsie in the works for next year!

3 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Looks good on him! He'll have it worn out by next year.

Natalie said...

He looks just quite dapper in that hat. Too funny.

Debbie Freeman said...

I love the hat and he definitely is workin the Newsies look!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...