I think everyone has someone in their house who is a picky eater. No matter how many times you give them a certain food, they just don't like it.
Well, I happen to have one of those picky eaters. (well, now I have 2) Normally they eat EVERYTHING put on their dish, but not this time. I shared some of my Panda Express vegetables and figured he would gobble it up (as he usually does)
But this time, after he had his fill, I looked at what was left and couldn't believe what I found.......
Mushrooms licked clean from all sauce.
I guess Gus doesn't like mushrooms, who knew?!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
My picky eater
at
6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
That is hysterical! I can't believe that dang dog.
Too funny. I guess there' sone in every household huh!?!
That is great!! That would look very similar to my husbands plate!!
Post a Comment