Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What was I thinking?????

Our Stake started a women volleyball program a few weeks ago. I always thought about going, but I either forgot about it, or was otherwise occupied. A friend finally convinced me to go, even though I was COMPLETELY exhausted, I agreed. (again...what was I thinking)
"It'll be great social time" said Ryan
Let me just say that I haven't played Volleyball in, well, um....over 20 years!
I was a but rusty. After a while I did finally get my serve down, and managed to send a few balls over the net (in the right direction). There were some ladies that were very serious about the game, so I don't think they appreciated my humor in the situation.
Was it fun?.... Sure
Will I do it again? Not sure....I'll take it week by week (I'll see if I'm walking tomorrow, or if my black eye swells)
On Tuesday's my body usually takes a beating with 1 1/2 hours at the gym after an hour walk/jog in the morning.
And last night I swam for an hour (2000 yds) at the gym while Miranda was at Broadway class.
Seriously, I'm just plain pooped!

1 Comment:

Verlynn said...

Better slow down a little or you'll wear yourself out. I don't like Volley Ball. Never was good at it and it scares me a bit. We need to get Kara to start practicing on us a bit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...