Monday, September 22, 2008

18th Anniversary

It's hard to believe that 18 years ago today Ryan and I were married in the Las Vegas Temple. Time has flown by so fast. We've had a wonderful 18 years together and looking forward to many more. You never think it possible that you can love someone more than when you were married. I cherish all the time I've spent with Ryan. I'm so blessed to be with him forever and ever. He is also a wonderful father to Miranda and Parker. I couldn't have chosen anyone better to spend my life with.

3 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Golly, you've hardly changed at all. I think the only difference is that your hair got smaller. Congrats on your 18th. Amazing!

Kathy said...

Congrats on 18 years and many more to come!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ginger(and Ryan!) I can't believe it's been 18 years either(until I see pictures of my big hair, too!)
Julie D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...