Sunday, September 14, 2008

On the List

Miranda has had an exciting week of being on "the list"! She auditioned for Show Choir last week and found out Thursday that she, along with 13 other girls, has made it. This will mean she has to arrive to school an hour early for rehearsals every day. She was a part of this group last year and not once did I hear her complain when her alarm went off at 6am. (I may have mumbled a few time for both of us)
She also auditioned in her Broadway class for a part on the upcoming play "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown". She auditioned for Charlie Brown or Schroader.
The Cast list came out today and she got the part of Charlie Brown! She was so happy when she read her name on both the lists. She's starting out this school year with a bang...(hopefully we won't all explode with all the rehearsals and performances).
Congratulations Miranda.....I knew you could do it!

6 Comments:

Debbie Freeman said...

Congratulations Miranda!! You will have to let us know when your performances are.

Sommer said...

That's great! Good job Miranda!

Sommer

Verlynn said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to see her with her head shaved. Charlie Brown right?? Lotsa talent like her mom. She's a real beauty too.

Natalie said...

That is sooo awesome Ginger. You'll need to post performance dates so we can try to be there.

Kathy said...

You will have to let me know when that is. I would love to see her perform! How exciting!!

heather said...

Great job Miranda. Let me know when the performances are. I would love to make a special trip to see one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...