Not me! I guess a little of my brother Logan has rubbed off on me (he he) I purchased a second computer this week while Ryan was away. I was hesitant to set it up because I have never done such a thing before. However, Parker was soooo anxious to get it set up, he didn't want to wait for dad to come home. I put things off telling him that I needed to re-organize the space that it was going to be in and that would take me a little while. (more about that later)
After I couldn't stand his sad little eyes any longer I decided....
I am woman...I am strong...I am smart....I can do this!
So piece by piece, chord by chord I managed to set up the computer, monitor, speakers, keyboard, mouse, and printer!
Yes, I read and followed all directions (probably not what Ryan would have done)
And so, I can now add computer installer to my list of talents!
Yeah Me!!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Who needs the Geek Squad.....
at
12:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
I'm impressed! I'm not even sure what all those things are let alone what they do together.
Post a Comment