Yesterday was a super fun day just for me. I didn't do any cleaning, or laundry (ok, I did start one load) or cooking or anything that I'm "supposed" to do. I got together with a few friends from the ward and went to the movie "The Women" and then to lunch (Cafe Rio - mmmmmm) It was great to just relax and have a great conversation and laughs with everyone.
Last night Ryan and I had a mini vacation too. Parker went to mom's house, and Miranda spent the night at a friends (to continue into a birthday party today)
Ryan and I just enjoyed a yummy dinner at The Charcoal Room in the Santa Fe. Very delicious! And then had a relaxing quiet evening.
This morning we had breakfast at I-Hop and now I get to go to the scrapbook store while Ryan goes shooting with a buddy...
Now this is the LIFE!
I could do this every weekend, but unfortunately that's not really possible. However, another girls day is in the works!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Just filling my bucket...
at
10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Sounds like a great time. Good for you. Enjoyed having Parker here as always.
Post a Comment